Thursday 10 November 2011

Sniffle, sniffle

I managed to avoid the cold whilst I was undergoing chemotherapy. But now that I'm done, I'm suddenly all bunged up! According to girlfriend S, it's probably because I was on high-alert whilst I was undergoing treatment. And now that I've relaxed a bit, I'm more prone to infection since I'm not looking out for it. Dang. Does this mean that I must continue with the wheatgrass and horse tablets to keep the cold at bay? Nah, I don't think so... I've just booked myself in for a flu jab. Because of the cancer, I have joined the ranks of the 'vulnerable' and am now entitled to yearly flu jabs. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I've had my flu jab 'lurgy girl', so hopefully i'll not catch your germs when i visit next week as houseboy!! It is darn cold so I will be bringing my wooly hats for sure!!xx

    ReplyDelete